- Full AC & DC systems
- Interior and exterior lighting systems
- Galvanic isolators
- Alternative energy (solar, wind)
- Complete installation of any selected new equipment
- Repairs to any water damaged wiring or components
- Additional shore power inputs or selection devices
- Evaluation of current electrical system and repair, rewire and upgrade
- Trouble shooting and fixing minor and major electrical problems
A good, dependable electrical system ensures that your boat has plenty of power for all the gadgets you have on board.
These days, marine electrical systems are complex. Make sure you get them taken care of by professional electricians like ours, who work to the latest American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards.